Wednesday, 1 January 2014

Life Gives You Lemons



This is a picture of my MSP account. Sorry, it's not the best picture but it's surprisingly difficult to take a photo of a laptop screen! :') 

I expect my friends are beginning to get tired of me making new blogs again and 
                                                                again, but this one will be                                                                        perfect! :)

I have realized a better way to say
thanks to my mates...With their pictures! :)
(One of the reasons I wanted to make another blog)


Here I go!! 



UniJackeh! (anotherboywholovesyou513)
You make me laugh O.O You might of stole my word, and you might not know my ULTIMATE secret, but you are Jamazing!! :D

Master Josh! (josh558)
You crazy child! :D Oh well! 
Even if you worry me with your
'supposedly' healthy craziness, you
seem well enough to be a fantabulous
BFF! :)

     Nuray! (Nuray1)
You are an amazingly epic MSP sis and
you are just way too kind and caring! You
make me feel positive and happy about life
I don't know what I would do if I hadn't
ever sent you a friend request! :)

Lolo my polo! (life gives you lots of lemons)
You are my BFF in real life and on MSP 
and I don't have a fudge what I would be
like without your sweet personality to
keep me happy and feeling lucky! :)

   Harri (life gives you 7 lemons) 
Knowing you in real life and on MSP
makes me feel a very lucky and happy
girl! You are an amazing BFF and we will
continue to do Sharon Osbourne impressions at break. (I'll try to get you and 'you know who' together! ;) 'wink wink'!! :) :p

1 comment:

  1. I KNOW ALL OF THEM (!) including myself :D UniJackeh is me PEOPLE OF THE WORLD :D

    ReplyDelete